Menu IAARNG Logo


Welcome to Iowa

Transfer from Another State or Service

Soldiers currently serving on Active Duty, in the Reserves, and the National Guard within another State are eligible to transfer into the Iowa National Guard. Soldiers must be in good standing in their current unit. They must pass Height/Weight, have a current APFT, may not be flagged for administrative actions, and must meet medical retention standards. Iowa has a broad range of opportunities throughout the State. For more information, select a link below:

Contact a Representative

Find out more about our programs by speaking to a representative with the Iowa Army National Guard
Contact us Today!

Iowa National Guard Locations (Army & Air)