No Man's Land Trench Run - Race Rules & Scoring
The No Man's Land Trench Run is an intense 10K cross country foot race and mud run. The event takes place on 13 August, at Camp Dodge JMTC, in Johnston, IA. The race begins with the cannon firing at 7:30 AM. Participants can pickup their race packets and sign in the night before beginning at 3:30 PM, or in the morning before the race from 5:30 AM - 7:00 AM. Visit our Race Schedule and Information Page.
- Eight age brackets:
< 17 | 17-19 | 20-24 | 25-29 | 30-34 | 35-39 | 40-49 | 50 & up
- The top male & top female athlete in each age bracket will be recognized with an award
Race Teams (high school athletes & graduating seniors only ):
- Each student runner must list his or her high school under Team during registration
- Students from the same High School, of the same gender will compete as one team each (boys and girls)
- No A, B, or C teams
- One boys and one girls team allowed per high school (example: basketball and football players will compete as one team along with cross country athletes of the same gender, from the same school)
- Each high school athlete has the opportunity to score for their team and/or place as an individual runner
- The top five places from each team contribute to the team score, with the lowest overall score determining the winner.
- The top three high school teams in the boys and girls division will be recognized with an award (6 total teams awarded)