NO MAN'S LAND TRENCH RUN
Online registration is now closed, registration remains open until 30 minutes prior to the race
This is a challenging obstacle course hosted by the Iowa National Guard at Camp Dodge in Johnston, Iowa. The race begins on Sunday, August 11th, 2019.
This event is physically demanding and participants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of the event.
** Participants under the age of 18 must be registered by their parent or guardian. Minors under the age of 14 are not eligible to participate.
** Visitors will enter Camp Dodge through the main gate at 7105 NW 70th Ave., Johnston, IA. Photo identification (a driver's license or military ID card are acceptable) is required for admittance to Camp Dodge for individuals 16 years of age and older. **
** Note that ALL motorcyclists (drivers and passengers) on Camp Dodge are required by Department of Defense policy to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) consisting of helmet, eye protection (full-face shield or goggles or sunglasses), gloves, long pants, long-sleeved shirt or jacket, and over-the-ankle footwear while operating on Camp Dodge. Motorcyclists without the required PPE may park their motorcycles at the NW Beaver Drive gate turnaround and walk to the pool complex (approximately three blocks).**
2019 Timeline to be updated soon.
10 August, 2019 (Saturday)
- 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM : Sign in / Race packet pickup - Camp Dodge, Freedom Center (Johnston, Iowa)
11 August, 2019 (Sunday)
- 5:30 AM - 7:00 AM : Sign in / Race packet pickup - Camp Dodge, Pool Pavilion
- 7:00 AM - 7:30 AM : Pre-race activities, National Anthem, Race Welcome
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM : Adventure race (Single start)
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM : Iowa National Guard Open House - Camp Dodge Pool Pavilion, Food Court
- Approximately 10:00 AM : Race awards ceremony, followed by live music!