W A R N I N G !
You have reached a United States Government Server. Unauthorized access is prohibited by Public Law 99-474, The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986, and can result in administrative, disciplinary or criminal proceedings. This is a Department of Defense (DoD) Server. ARNG is a command of the United States Army, an agency of the Federal Government of the United States of America. This Server, including all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including internet access), are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. DoD Servers may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedure, survivability and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this DoD Server, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
If you do not agree to the conditions stated above, please exit this server now. By further accessing the contents of this server, you are implicitly agreeing to all the conditions stated above.
DISCLAIMER AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Although Websurfers are welcome at the Iowa Army National Guard (IA-ARNG) Public Web Site, it is important that everyone understand the following:
This is an official United States Government System for authorized, unclassified use only. Do not discuss, enter, transfer, process, or transmit classified/sensitive national security information of greater sensitivity than that for which this system is authorized. All United States Defense Department systems are mandated to operate under the guidelines found on the Department of Defense Web Policies And Guidelines
DoD computer systems are provided for the processing of official U.S. Government information only. The system is monitored to ensure information security, system integrity, and the limitation of use to official purposes. Your use of this system is subject to monitoring at all times. Unauthorized or illegal activities involving this system, can result in criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
Parts of this server are available for use by non DoD individuals. You may use any link that is not locked to you. If the area is locked a notation to that effect will be provided, and/or you will receive an "access denied" error when attempting to follow the link.<
Links are provided for informational purposes only. The Iowa Army National Guard does not have any control over the information found at these locations.
DoD PRIVACY AND SECURITY INFORMATION
- The IA-ARNG Public Web Site and associated web services are provided as a public service by the Iowa Army National Guard.
- Information presented herein is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
ACCESSIBILITY HELP AND INFORMATION
The Iowa Army National Guard public website is concerned that all pages contained on its Web site are accessible to all. If you find a problem that prevents or limits access, please contact us by e-mailing the Webmaster
(This list will be updated frequently to reflect new technologies and other pertinent resources)