Dedicated volunteers are an integral part of any successful organization. The Iowa National Guard Child and Youth Program continually seeks individuals who have an interest in working with and supporting youth and teens.
Volunteers are needed in a variety of areas and at various locations throughout the state. Those considering joining the Iowa National Guard Child and Youth Program team must meet the following qualifications:
- The ability to successfully pass FBI and State Criminal background checks
- Sign the Iowa National Guard Child and Youth Program ethics statement
- Sign the Iowa National Guard Youth and Teen CHild and Youth Program confidentiality statement
- Possess a true commitment to supporting military youth and teens
- Be at least 18 years of age and successfully graduated from high school
If you would like more information on volunteering with the Iowa National Guard Child and Youth Program, please check out our Child and Youth Volunteer application
or contact the Lead Child and Youth Coordinator 515.252.4040.